Plan Your Visit
Who We Are
The Fellowship at Bend exists to glorify God, edify the body, and testify of Him.
We are a church in Bend, Oregon that is steadfast in the Apostle’s doctrine, the breaking of bread, fellowship, and in prayer. Our mission is to be a church growing in faith, hope, and love, with a passion for making disciples for our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. Acts 2:42, 1 Cor. 13:13, Matt. 28:19-20
The Fellowship at Bend was started on April 4, 2004, when Lead Pastor Loren Anderson was called by the Lord to move to Bend with his family to plant a church. Loren began pastoral ministry at Applegate Christian Fellowship, where he attended the ACF School of Ministry and was involved with youth ministry for 8 years. The church has grown from a small family to over 500 people that gather weekly.
What we believe?
· We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (John 1, 1 John 5:7, John 14:8-9)
· We believe that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that He was buried and that He rose again on the third day according to the scriptures. (1 Corinthians 15:3-4)
· We believe that it is by grace through faith that man is saved. (Ephesians 2:8)
· We believe that regeneration is a work of the Holy Spirit, and in order to be regenerated we must confess with our mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in our hearts that He rose from the dead to pay for our sins. (Romans 10:9)
· We believe the Bible to be the inspired and authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16)
· We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (John 14:16, John 20:22, Galatians 5:25)
· We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Revelation 20)
· We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 4:4-6)