Who We Are
SS Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Cathedral is the first Greek Orthodox Church on the Island. The Church received her charter in 1913 and became a Cathedral in 1960. Along with the life of the church, the Cathedral also sponsors the ministry of the A. Fantis Parochial School. Established in 1963, the A. Fantis School offers a quality education steeped in the Hellenic Orthodox Heritage for students of the age of 3 through the 8th Grade.
The Cathedral is famous for her wonderful hospitality and for outreach to the poor and the sick