St. Paul A.M.E. Church
Who We Are
Inspiring the Martindale-Brightwood neighborhood since 1886, the church began in a small house located at Twenty-Fifth Street and Baltimore Avenue, Indianapolis, Indiana in 1886. Since that time we have experienced periods of growth and decline; yet we have always remained committed to the community that surrounds our main campus. Read more about the history of our church at www.stpaulindy.org.