Hi, my name is Mike and I am the Pastor of The Journey - Queens Campus. I have an awesome opportunity to work with everyone that serves and attends at The Journey Queens. I have a passion to see everyone become fully developing followers of Christ.
My wife, Danielle and I were married on July 7, 2007 and we have a son (Blake) who was born on March 12, 2011. We moved to Manhattan in December of 2011 and are loving the city life! Before then, I worked as a youth pastor for 6 years in Delaware and New Jersey.
BIRTHDAY: August 2, 1984
EDUCATION: Valley Forge Christian College - B.A. in Youth Ministry
Interests and Favorites
• Places: NYC - of course! Syracuse (where I was born and raised) and anywhere in Southen California
• What's on your iPod: Anything Hillsong, Chris Tomlin, U2 or Dave Matthews Band
• Books: The Bible, Axiom, 7 Practices of Effective Ministry
• What do you TiVo: The Office
• Sport Teams: Syracuse basketball
• Movies: anything that is not a chick-flick is good
• Hobbies: anything sports related
• Dislikes: ticking clocks, being confined in tight spaces
• Life Scripture: Psalm 127:1