Who We Are
1. To Love God With All of Our Heart
Embody the Biblical principles of healthy relationships as an authentic community and as individuals.
2. To Love God With All of Our Soul
Experience the presence of God’s Spirit through worship art forms which inspire the soul
3. To Love God With All of Our Mind
Explain the Purpose and plan of God as revealed in the Bible
4. To Love God With All of Our Strength
Effectively use our resources and strengths to transform people and communities for a better life
5. To share God’s Love With Others
Express the Love of Jesus Christ to people guided by the principles of Jesus’ own mission stated in Luke 4:18-19
The Gathering House is an Evangelical Covenant Church committed to using its resources of space, time, and assets to create an environment where lives can be changed under the purposes and leadership of Jesus Christ. We desire to create a place where both believers in Christ and unbelievers can gather to . . .
• Explore personal and spiritual questions of compassion and social justice.
• Find Biblical and practical answers to personal character development.
• Have opportunities for broken or wounded hearts to build and strengthen relationships
• Climb out of poverty by receiving opportunities for job training or money management
• Develop personal responsibility and integrity
• Heal addictions or abuse issues can be healed for the glory of God
• Practice principles of healthy family dynamics, whether young our old, perhaps for the first time
• To gain a regional and global focus in order to discover healthy answers to many of the destructive forces that plague modern times.
• Steward our resources of time, income, property and assets to align with this vision
- 10:00am - Service