Nashville First Seventh-day Adventist Church
Who We Are
The Nashville First Seventh-day Adventist Church, considered the South’s oldest Adventist church, was established in Nashville over 100 years ago. The first church building was purchased by a small company of believers in 1905 in East Nashville on the corner of Fifth and Fatherland Streets (later demolished in 1969). Due to growth and the age of the building, a lot was purchased on the corner of Natchez Trace and Blair Blvd. and ground was broken for the current sanctuary on May 18th 1952. The congregation has been meeting together in this building ever since! There have been a few re-decorating changes to keep up with the times, but the basic structure of the building remains the same.
It is our desire to be a mission for Jesus in a city that is growing and ever changing as the years pass. We encourage you to read more about Seventh-day Adventists at the links below.
Pastor Melvin Santos and his wife, Juilet, have served First Church since 2008.