Who We Are
Lakeside United Methodist Church was started in 1892 in a school house and moved to present location in 1912 as the second M.E. Church of Dubois, Pa. The current Lakeside building was dedicated in 1913 and through the years additions have been added. In 1992 a new parsonage, and addition of Fellowship Hall and offices was started.