Who We Are
Our church was formed in 1824 as the First Congregational Church -- making us the oldest congregation in the Town of Perinton. In 1957, we became part of the newly formed United Church of Christ, but have maintained much of our congregational roots and traditions in both worship style and governance. In our church sanctuary hangs a banner that proclaims, "In essentials, unity. In nonessentials, diversity. In all things, love." We try to abide by this motto, as we move forward preaching the Gospel, celebrating the sacraments and reaching out in word and deed.