The Fellowship of The Lamb
Who We Are
Simply put, we are followers of Jesus Christ reaching out to others to be disciples of Jesus Christ in our local communities. To be a disciple of Jesus Christ means to be His student, follower, witness and worshipper.
We are called to trust and obey Jesus Christ as the Lamb of God in the following ways:
• to humbly receive Him and rest in His perfect sacrifice as the only way of salvation from sin and new life unto God
• to deny ourselves, take up our cross, and imitate His meek and lowly example of loving God and our neighbor every day
• to meet regularly with His followers to share, learn, rejoice and grow together in Him as our Prophet, Priest and King
• to spread the message of cleansing and forgiveness through His blood to all people everywhere
Our primary desire is that God's will would be our will, that we would bring Him glory in all we do, and that Christ might have first place in everything (1 Corinthians 10:31; 2 Corinthians 4:7; Colossians 1:18).
- 03:00pm - Teaching, discussion, fellowship meal, songs and prayers, until 7 PM