Who We Are
Ebenezer was first a log church on what is now Hickory Creek Road. It burned and was rebuilt on its present site on land donated by Richard A. and Eliza J. Perkins in 1890. The old church was likely used during the Civil War due to its close proximity to the Trevilians battlefield. The paved road that passes directly in front of the church was a muddy thoroughfare for wagons and horses in the early years.