Who We Are
Clark's Grove Church is one of the oldest churces in Blount County. The cemetery stones date back to the 1700s. A shed was erected for worship early, then the congregation began to meet at Eagleton School House. Later, the group became Clarks Grove on August 24, 1880. Today the church is a part of the East Tennessee Presbytery ans has had 37 known pastors.