Church of Our Saviour
Who We Are
The Episcopal Church of Our Saviour was organized by the Diocese of Florida in 1880. A bible study group under the leadership of Professor Calvin E. Stowe and his wife, Harriet Beecher Stowe, formed the foundation of Our Saviour.
The church has maintained its pastoral beauty and historical charm. In its magnificent setting on the banks of the beautiful St. John’s River, the Church of Our Saviour is truly a place of beauty dedicated to the Glory of God and His worship.