What are services like?
The morning service at Bethel features the best of church hymnody blended with solid contemporary music. More importantly, we craft this service in such a way to re-present the gospel of Jesus Christ each week through 8 important elements identified to be present in worship in the Holy Scriptures as well as 2,000 years of church history - adoration, confession, assurance, thanksgiving, supplication, fellowship/communion, instruction, & charge/blessing.
Bethel also offers an evening service called The Gathering - a casual and acoustic service for college-aged and young professionals.
What is the community like?
We care about people and their needs... therefore:
- we strive to love one another and all within our reach
- we strive to welcome newcomers to Bethel
- we strive to equip our people for compassionate service to others
- we strive to assist those in our midst in crisis
- we strive to counsel Biblically those who are in need
- we strive to train our people to be excellent stewards
- we strive to encourage each other to actively engage in relational ministry with one another, including home fellowships, small groups, and Bible studies
What if I'm not a Christian?
We care about the Gospel and its power... therefore:
- we support a world-wide outreach effort, sharing the good news that God loves us through His Son’s death and resurrection, saving all who acknowledge their sins and turn to Him in faith
- we endeavor to equip for impact in our own community, seeking to creatively communicate God’s truth and grace with not-yet-believers