Who We Are
Tygarts Valley Presbyterian Church (TVPC) dates back to a Presbyterian Society that existed in the Tygarts Valley as early as 1781. Officially formed in 1820, the church survived the Civil War even though the church building did not. The current building was dedicated in 1883. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in the mid-1980s.
TVPC currently has a very active program for school aged children, including after school events weekly.
A relational church, TVPC is a member church of the Presbyterian Church, USA.