Who We Are
Organized in 1918 our original name was Jamison Memorial Colored Methodist Episcopal Church. Our church was renamed Trinity in 1920. In the 50's the "C" in CME was changed from "Colored" to "Christian".
For many years Trinity held service at our church in downtown Decatur on the corner of North and Jackson Streets. In the late 70's urban renewal and the need for a community civic center left no room for Trinity. We purchased three lots in the 400 block of South Webster Street and built our current church home. The building was move in ready by 1980.
- 09:00am - Sunday School
- 09:45am - Worship Service
- 12:00pm - Bible Study - Noon Day
- 06:00pm - Bible Study - Evening