Who We Are
We believe God’s love is expansive and unconditional and that through Christ, God has called us to love one another as God loves us. We welcome all people regardless of gender, race, age, culture, ethnic background, sexual orientation, economic circumstance, family configuration, or difference of ability. We celebrate the worth, dignity, and gifts of every person as a child of God.
- 08:00am - Rite I Eucharist, no choir
- 09:00am - Enriching Our Worship Eucharist with choir, family friendly
- 11:00am - Rite II Choral Eucharist
- 12:15pm - Rite I Holy Eucharist
- 05:30pm - Rite II Healing Eucharist