Trinity Baptist Church
Who We Are
We exist for the purposes of God to the benefit of others. In other words, Trinity Baptist Church does not exist for Trinity Baptist Church.
We exist to:
- love Jesus and love others.
- intimately know Jesus and to make Him known.
- fulfill the greatest commandment and the great commission.
- partner with people spiritually in knowing, trusting, and obeying Christ, helping them to experience and grow in God's Word, grace, goodness, power and service in ways which enliven their souls and overflow their hearts with joy.
- encourage people to find their purpose and be passionate and persistent in their ministries, the highest and grandest calling in life to which any believer can aspire at any cost.
- connect believers based on their gifts, talents and passions with opportunities and like-minded people to enrich their lives and the lives of others to the glory of God.
We see a Church:
- where God's Word is exalted in authority, studied with expectation, taught with relevance, heard with anticipation and obeyed with passion; where the preaching is scriptural, encouraging, positive and practical.
- where prayer is the under-girding for everything done and every initiative taken.
- where people find real help, experience real change and discover real answers; where marriages are healed and parents' hearts are turned toward their children; where destructive lifestyles, habits, addictions and compulsions are forever jettisoned; where lives are retrieved and new beginnings are launched.
- where children and youth are nurtured in the faith; where they are made strong in their ability to serve the Lord and stand for Him in a godless culture.
- where people are free to attempt great things for God; where taking risks for His kingdom is an exalted virtue; where people have nothing to prove and therefore nothing to lose; where creativity and innovation are honored; where all kinds of people serve God in diverse ways with mutual love, encouragement, respect, and unity.
- where people's hearts beat for God's work in the community and around the world; where an impact is made on lives across the street and in the nations; where short term workers regularly go out to minister both nationally and internationally.
- where God is worshiped joyfully and reverently; where the music is Christ-honoring, contemporary and relevant; where worship is a significant event which encourages believers and transforms them into the triumphant army of God; where worship communicates to the visitor the greatness of God, the joyfulness of the Christian life, and the need for Jesus.
- where people care that you are there.