Who We Are
The Church of the Incarnation is a Parish church of the Episcopal Diocese of Altanta. Founded in 1882, Incarnation has been a part the South-West Atlanta community through its 100-plus years. In 1958 Incarnation moved from the West End into it's current location in the Cascade Heights neighborhood.
The Church of the Incarnation is steeped in the best traditions of catholic worship and Episcopal education, valuing our spiritual, physical, and intellectual life together. Worship, fellowship, and study form the heart of what we do as we continue to grow into the full stature of Christ.