Who We Are
- A welcoming and warm community committed to God and one another.
- Worship Services that are faithful to Scripture and a deep faith tradition that explore the mysteries of our relationship with God and with one other.
- A joyful community of believers which celebrates probing questions without expecting easy answers.
- A Parish community which includes college and university students and young professionals, children, singles, partnered couples and lifelong parishioners.
- A Parish that is socially responsible with a commitment to justice and equality with an after school faith-based program, Afterworks for children, and a food pantry and community outreach dinner, CommonCare, that involves many volunteers both from the Parish and from outside the Parish.