Plan Your Visit
Who We Are
Preston Ridge seeks to provide a welcoming environment that encourages God’s growing family to worship the Lord wholeheartedly, communicate God’s Word passionately and fellowship with one another authentically. The Great Commission: Jesus said, “Go and make disciple of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” Matthew 28:19-20
Introducing people to the truth of God’s love and to provide opportunities for them to experience a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ. Jesus said, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart…soul and mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.” Matthew 22:36
our core values
1) authentic community: Church life should consist of building lasting, significant relationships.
2) genuine worship: Genuine worship is the privilege, but also the responsibility of every believer.
3) total stewardship: Balanced Christian living is found in managing all the resources that God had entrusted us with.
4) growth in knowledge of the Word: As followers of Christ, reading, understanding, and applying God’s Word is essential.
5) evangelism: People have no hope without Jesus Christ; we are going to tell people about Jesus Christ.
6) equipping and empowering leadership/service: A healthy church will seek to identify, equip, and empower spiritual leadership.
7) spiritual gifts: All believers are given spiritual gifts. The church should help in discovering, defining, and using those gifts for the building up of the body of Christ.
8) biblical worldview: The church, with its biblical worldview, will maintain cultural relevance.