Our Savior Lutheran Church
Who We Are
On November 10, 1926, our congregation was founded to serve the Lord as His Church. Our original building on Carpenter Road was out grown and in 1948 we dedicated our present building to God to serve him in this place.
We’re Christian men and women from different races and ethnic backgrounds who have been called together by God to be His children, and to serve Him and our neighbors.