Who We Are
Established in 1841, our Church is one of the oldest in North-Eastern Kentucky. In 1847, Our first church was constructed. The Brick was fired on the ground, and the lumber was used from trees that were taken down. in 1964, our Old Church was put with a more "Up to Date" structure. The old church is now used for Sunday school rooms, and the new wing, a Fellowship hall and the Sanctuary. We welcome anyone with the love and passion for Christ.