Who We Are
Holy Trinity Orthodox Church is a local parish community and part of the world-wide family of Christian Churches that comprise the Orthodox Church. The Orthodox Church is the “One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic” Church which is composed of individual Churches that were historically formed along ethnic and geographical boundaries, such as the Orthodox Churches in Greece, Romania, Serbia, Russia and other countries.
From the beginning the parish has been characterized by three fundamental principles:
1) a studious adherence to the Holy Scriptures in a language and manner that is understandable,
2) a commitment to the liturgical practices and teachings of the Orthodox Christian tradition, and
3) development of a community that is welcoming and charitable to all.
- 09:00am - Divine Liturgy
- 07:30pm - Choir Practice
- 05:00pm - Great Vespers 1st and 3rd Saturdays
- 05:00pm - Vigil 2nd and 4th Saturdays