Georgetown Lutheran Church
Who We Are
The current church Sanctuary building was erected in 1914. The fellowship wing was added in 1959. With the exception of a small portion of the rear fellowship wing, the church's exterior is of Carderock stone. A tall bell tower sits at the southeast corner of the sanctuary building with large stained-glass windows facing the east, north and south. The interior of the sanctuary is classic old European design. Vaulted ceilings with large beams in the Sanctuary, 1800's liturgical furnishings, a Baroque-style pipe organ in the rear of the nave and English oak pews.