First Church is a vibrant church in the heart of downtown Butler, PA. We have two campuses and three worship styles.
The Downtown Campus is the original home of the church and worships with a traditional service. Here you will find a beautiful stone building, stained glass windows, an amazing pipe organ and people filled with love for the City of Butler.
The God's Country service is held at the second campus, 1802 N. Main St. Ext., and is a western Pennsylvania's only country service. God's Country is blessed with many great country musicians and leads worship with a toe tappin' and hand clappin' rhythm.
Crossfire is a contemporary service and also held at the Rt. 8 Campus. With a relaxed atmosphere, Crossfire is a warm and welcoming place to get to know others.
- Traditional sanctuary service in our Downtown Campus
- God's Country, a country western service, 232 E. North St.
- Traditional sanctuary service at our Downtown Campus
- Crossfire Campus is our contemporary service, 1802 N. Main St. Ext. (Corner of Rt. 8 N. and Mercer Rd.)
- Traditional sanctuary serve at our Downtown Campus