Who We Are
Real people... we are real people like everyone else. We don't wear false masks here at DFA. We strive to be an authentic place for everyone to come.
Living Real life... we face the same problems, hardships, and issues that you do. We are learning and growing through life. Join us on the journey.
Experiencing Real change... because of the truth of God's Word, and the reality of His presence, we are experiencing real change!
- 09:00am - Christian Education Classes (Multiple Options for Kids and Adults)
- 10:00am - Blended Celebration Service
- 05:00pm - Dinner at DFA (3$ person, 10$ for thewhole family)
- 06:00pm - Wednesday Night @ DFA (Multiple classes and options for Adults)
- 06:00pm - Youth and Kids (Youth Group and Kids Ministries for all ages)