Who We Are
Over the last few years Faith United Church has laid aside a lot of tired tradition and pompous pretense. We have no quarrel with traditional congregations and we're not putting down those who like a lot of production. We've just simplified everything so that what we're left with is an approach that is more concerned with authenticity than perfection and more focused on being relevant than growing larger. We've discovered that there are lots of folks who just want to Worship Jesus, learn from the Bible, make a few friends, and help out where they can. Maybe you're one of those folks.
Faith United Church is made up of regular, every day, "Flint-type" folks. If you're in the Flint-area, chances are you already know some of us. We live mostly in southern Genesee County throughout Flint, Grand Blanc, Swartz Creek, and Mundy Township. We are united by our common desire to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ authentically in all areas of our lives. We don't claim to be perfect, or superior. We're just trying to live what we believe by being good neighbors, raising our children well, working hard, managing our finances, and showing love and respect to everyone.
We are committed to:
- Worshiping Jesus Christ authentically.
- Learning and applying Biblical truth.
- Accepting people where they are.
- Celebrating the lives God changes.
- Sharing the love of Jesus Christ.
- 10:00am - Bible Study Hour
- 11:00am - Worship Celebration
- 11:00am - "Fish & Loaf Co." Children's Worship
- 06:00pm - CrossTraining Bible Study
- 06:00pm - The C.I.T.Y. Student Meeting