Who We Are
To teach the whole Bible
To worship the God it reveals
To live the beauty of his gospel before people near and far
1. Our God will be worshiped by men and women, young and old, who realize the treasure that is ours in the gospel.
2. We will experience:
A sense of belonging.
Practical help through life's joys and troubles.
Encouragement to become like Christ in our thoughts, desires, and actions.
Patience from each other as we all struggle to grow.
Opportunities to exercise gifts and talents in ways that matter forever.
3. We will engage others with love, sacrificial service, biblical truth, and courage in culturally attractive ways.
4. Others near and far will see that the gospel is both beautiful and true. Some will become part of our family.
- 10:30am - Worship Service in Sanctuary and on Live Stream
- 06:00pm - Sunday Evening Prayer Meeting