Who We Are
Founded in 1852. Same historic building, remodeled in 1921. Knowles Shaw, protraction preacher of the mid-late 1800's and writer of over 115 hymns including "Bringing in the Sheaves" was charter member and preached his first sermon here in 1858. We pay honor to him every year in October.
Over the hill from church is historic covered bridge built in 1888. 2 miles aways is another covered bridge measuring 330 ft. in length.