Plan Your Visit
Who We Are
The chief end of Trinity Reformed Church (RPCNA) is to be a congregation that glorifies and enjoys God corporately and helps people to glorify and enjoy him in their families and individual lives.
We believe this should be accomplished in our:
• Worship: By worshiping God purely, according to his Word, from the heart.
• Teaching and Preaching: By learning to believe biblical truth and practice biblical piety as expressed in the standards of the RPCNA
• Fellowship: By developing loving relationships with each other through social and spiritual activities.
• Outreach: By seeking to reach out to others through corporate activities, mercy ministry and encouraging one another to do so in our personal relationships.
• Leadership: By the officers providing public and private leadership in these areas.