Who We Are
The Brooklyn Free Methodist Church traces its history back to the beginning of the Free Methodist Denomination in 1860, just before the outbreak of the Civil War. We were among the first Free Methodist Churches that came into existence, and we have been faithfully meeting ever since. The construction of our current building was begun in November of 1867, and completed in 1868, and it has largely remained unchanged. We have been a part of East Otto NY and north central Cattaraugus County for 152 years, and we look forward to what God has in store for us.