What are services like?
We are a small church, but we don't see that as a failure, rather as a strength to celebrate our ability to connect with and serve the people that our Heavenly Father brings to our family. We sing a variety of music styles, not lead by professional musicians, but rather those in our family who want to share their music with others and celebrate WORSHIP together.
What is the community like?
Here is what makes us tick:
* We believe God speaks to people through the Bible.
* We believe that God created us to worship Him.
* We believe Jesus Christ is Savior and Lord.
* We believe God hears prayer and that it changes us too.
* We believe that church should be a lot like a healthy family.
* We believe all people need Jesus.
We really do try to live out these beliefs, not just talk about them.
What if I'm not a Christian?
You are welcome, and there are no strings attached. If you find a connection with our church family, then you will somehow want to come back. in the mean time, can we serve you in some way?
Durward "Dude" Garrett
In the fall of 2012, Pastor Dude (as we affectionately call him) has been our pastor for 25 years.