Who We Are
St. Michael and All Angels' Episcopal Church was founded on Michaelmas in 1925 by Canon Henry Watts as a parochial mission on the southeast corner of Arkansas and University. Services were first held in a small abandoned concrete basement, where he and 10-15 communicants worshiped. Through the years, St. Michael's has grown and flourished. It has come to be recognized throughout the Anglican Communion as a parish where the Catholic faith is taught, understood, embraced, and practiced.