Who We Are
We have always welcomed people of all faiths, tolerant of our differences, accepting Jesus Christ as our personal savior. In the light we offer a cup of cold water to all who thirst for the grace and comfort of our living Lord.
A little history: our church had its humble beginnings in 1928, first at Pastor Ralph Anderson’s home, and then soon after at a storefront. The present sanctuary was built in 1930. It was the last - until the 1980’s - of the Dutch Reformed churches to be built in the greater New York area.