Who We Are
NO PERFECT PEOPLE ALLOWED!
Mesilla Park Community Church is striving to become a community of real people, growing in real faith in Jesus Christ and meeting the real needs of others.
Notice the emphasis on "real." Most of us have been part of churches where people are anything but real - to keep up appearances we have hidden behind masks and kept others from seeing our struggles and doubts - which only keeps us from real growth and change. We have also been guilty of leaving our faith at church and giving little thought to how God wants us to live the rest of the week. We are a work in progress, but our desire is to get beyond this and learn to live out our faith authentically, seven days a week.
We often say, "Mesilla Park Community Church is filled with nothing but hypocrites." Not a great selling point, until you realize that a hypocrite is a person who has higher standards than he is living. Our standards are the Bible and Jesus Christ - so, of course, we fall short of living them out consistently. We aren't proud of this, but it is reality. We are also not content with it. So, tempered by the same grace that motivated Christ to die on the cross for sinners like us, we encourage and challenge each other to live lives that honor Him and are a blessing to those around us.
If you are tired of Sunday-only faith that is only skin deep, give us a try!
- 08:15am - Cafe Real: Causal Service seated at round tables enjoying coffee and donuts. Music Style: Acoustic Traditional, Hymns
- 09:00am - Reel 2 Real Church: R2R Church is a church plant of Mesilla Park Community Church and meets weekly at the Cineport 10 Movie Theater in the Mesilla Valley Mall Music Style: Contemporary (alternative-rock)
- 09:30am - Celebration Worship: Casual Service in our sanctuary, come early to enjoy coffee and donuts. Music Style: Contemporary
- 11:00am - Celebration Worship: Casual Service in our sanctuary, come early to enjoy coffee and donuts. Music Style: Contemporary
- 06:00pm - Saturday Night Life (SNL) - Very modern service geared towards college students and young adults/families, free dinner served Music Style: Contemporary (alternative-rock)