Plan Your Visit
Who We Are
H2O Church is first and formost about people. When the first Church started for the first time 2000 years ago, it was always about men and women coming together to grow closer to Jesus and to each other. The Church wasn’t a place they met…it wasn’t a building. The Church was THEM. H2O Church isn’t about a place or a building, it is a group of people, coming together to grow in their relationship with Jesus and with each other.
H2O is built on a simple foundation:
- We want to teach people to read and understand the Bible. Teach people to know Jesus.
- Our goal is NOT to buy a building.
- We want to serve our community with no strings attached.
- We are more interested in people than in their money.
- 50/50 policy with our finances:
- Approx. 50% of what money comes into the church goes toward developing our Sunday Services (Rent, materials, hospitality items)
- Approx. 50% goes toward direct community outreach, service projects and acts of kindness.
We have a strong desire to 'Live Jesus & Love People'.