Who We Are
“I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be [have been already] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be [have been already] loosed in heaven.” -Jesus (Matthew 16:19) TNIV
“You will have complete and free access to God's kingdom, keys to open any and every door: no more barriers between heaven and earth, earth and heaven. A yes on earth is yes in heaven. A no on earth is no in heaven." -Jesus (Matthew 16:19) MESS
Making Jesus accessible to the culture while equipping God’s people to gain access to Heaven through Jesus and giving God access to earth through us.
• ADOPTION in the sense of a pre-determined love and intention to accept people and work for their highest good.
• A culture of HONOR where we hold in high value individual people and treat them with respect as carriers of the image of God.
• A commitment to AFFIRMATION where we see, believe and speak of and to the best in people.
• A commitment to TRANSPARENCY for emotional health and support.
• The WORD of GOD as the principles to guide life and measure of truth.
• A growing, unique PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with God that brings intimacy and maturity.
• Love-motivated SERVANTHOOD that represents the leadership principles of Jesus.
• Inner HEALING and FREEDOM from past pains and bondages.
• Ongoing DISCIPLESHIP by teaching and living examples that encourage a reproducing maturity.
• A firm belief in FORGIVENESS and REDEMPTION in appreciation to God and in practice to others.
• An openness to and pursuit of the person and gifts of the HOLY SPIRIT.